Somerset HOME



This publication comes out once a year and has many really wonderful art filled pages of things that you can make for your home or give as a gift. I have the great privilege of being within the pages of this publication which hits news stands in August for the clocks that I make. The blue clock is made out of a paper mache box...and the angel is from a wooden clock template. Great to have...great to give...easy to make!!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie
PS: I have had a great deal of FUN making things to submit to National Magazines this year. I have also had the great honor to grace some of the pages within these magazines. (To see the other sides of the box clock press: HERE!)

4 comments:

Giggles said...

Both whimsical and adorable. The pick for my place would be the little blue box, or would it...maybe it's the angel..Oh ....how is one to pick a favorite out of two such amazing treasures!

Hugs Giggles

Violetswalk said...

Yeahhhh, Pattie!!!! I'm in that one too. Though I won't believe it 'till I see it.

Your clock are wonderful!!

Big smiles,
Kelly

Royce Addington said...

The Clocks of heART are wound but once...
And Pattie has the power
To tell just when the hands will dance
Come late or early hour
NOW...is the only time we have
Live, Love and Create with a Will
Place only a smidge of Faith in tomorrow
For the Clocks may not sit still!

pinkglitterfae said...

Congratulations Patricia on your many accomplishments!
What a great talent you have! I am enjoying your blog very much, so much wisdom and motivation there:-)