Everywhere She Flew...

I just finished this piece which is done on a 6 by 6 deep canvas...The bird was painted on 140 weight watercolor paper and then cut out and adhered to the canvas ...sticks and twigs from outside and then the nest was made out of different fibers...with words that hang from the branch...DREAM...INSPIRE...LOVE....BELIEVE...HOPE...WISDOM...WISH...MEMORIES...
FRIENDSHIP...Frosted stars that have been beaded and wired on hang from the bottom. The words on the canvas say: She left pieces of her heart in nests of her own making everywhere she flew. I had a great deal of fun doing this piece that was inspired by an artist who shares all of who she is...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

THIS WAS SENT TO NINA BAGLEY!

4 comments:

Royce Addington said...

...and the magical blue bird of happiness flew to her friends the sparkling stars and said, "I've been looking for the perfect place to live. What I came to discover is that each of you offer a nest of light that is born in our heART. I must fly back now and thank Pattie J. for her inspired work."

Sacred Yoli said...

Your work is breathtaking! Such inspiration!

Saludos,

Yoli

Unknown said...

Love you artwork, it's just fabulous!! Thanks for the comment on my blog too!

Sending An Angel said...

This piece is so beautiful! And so many publications! You are a star! I hope someday to go down that road as well!lol