Mrs. Parnell's Kool Klox





This is a custom clock made for a First Grade School Teacher! What a kool gift!! LOL...I make these clocks out of a brown paper box...completely painted and customized for the client...It is a working clock that runs on a AA battery!! Thus the name...KOOL KLOX in a BOX!! I have been making these clocks since 1999 and have made well over 700 of them!! Looking for something unique to give as a gift for a baby...a wedding...a teacher...a friend...Everyone can use a very funky clock customized especially for them!! Contact me via my E mail on my profile page, I would be happy to work with you to come up with JUST THE RIGHT clock for your occasion!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patricia,
What can I say! It is beautiful as usual. Payton's teacher is going to just love it. That's what makes it even more special! Thanks for letting me view it. Enjoy your trip and see you soon!
Again, thanks!
-Tracy