Skinny book arrival!

My Skinny Book arrived yesterday and I am in awe of all the wonderful work that went into this book both by the artists and by Christie.....If you are a visiting artist, please find the page on this blog that you have in your book and leave me a note if you will.....I would LOVE to know the homes that they went to, and I would love to hear from everyone....This book was so worth the wait...
THANK YOU ALL FOR JOINING IN THE FUN!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie
PS....To view the pages I made, please scroll down to the bottom of this page and then HIT older posts ...They are there one after another for 2 pages...all 26 of them!! LOL....

1 comment:

Allison Revetta said...

Patricia I received your page 10 "Reach for the moon" and I absolutely love it! THis was a great swap and everyone put alot of effort into their pages. What a great Christmas gift. Thank you I love all your pages.
Allison