Altered Seed Packets

The completion of another swap....This one had to do with 30 seed packets which were photo copied and made into ATC cards. I hand sewed the flowers and beaded the center, added green leaves and curly fabric coated wire...Added the little charms and the BLOOM on the bottom with brads. On the back I placed a little envelope with all the seeds and that says GROW. I will place each ATC in the packet and then tie it with a ribbon....And off they GO to Colorado where the hostess will swap them out and I will get 30 of them back...It is going to be FUN to see what everyone else does. Again let me state that this is just my second attempt at ATC's and I am not really sure what they are all about, but this was what my creative mind saw when I looked at the package....ENJOY! Oh and don't you just love the glitter!!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

1 comment:

Royce Addington said...

Pattie...
Do you know of Celia Thaxter's magic garden...your wondrous Seed Packets remind me of her work...

"As I work among my flowers (Seed Packets), I find myself talking to them, reasoning and remonstrating with them, and adoring them as if they were human beings. Much laughter I provoke among my friends by so doing, but that is of no consequence. We are on such good terms, my flowers (Seed Packets) and I!"