coming out in April...

I am honored to have a 3 page spread on HOW TO make the Mandala Tote that my sister(Press HERE for the link to see the tote!) and I collaborated on in this issue....I have never submitted to this magazine before and so when my brain storm was received and acknowledged I was over joyed....You can purchase this magazine at Barnes and Nobel or order it directly from Stampington....there are SO MANY wonderful things to make in this issue....Where does a girl start?!?!?
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

4 comments:

NicciN said...

How exciting. Good for you!

Judy H said...

Great! I am so thrilled for you and I already have the book on my "to get" list. I love it when I can read the magazine at work and go "oh yes, I know that person!"

Patricia J. Mosca said...

Thank both so very much!! I appreciate your words...
from my heart to yours!

Our Hands For Hope said...

Love this magazine! heehee I'm the cover girl (bag with girl) Whoo Hoo. i am loving your blog. I'm off to look at all your links.