Altered Couture

I am having a delicious day even with the snow falling outside (mind you I would rather be where the sun is warm and shiny and the beach is before me! Like at Debs house!! LOL) I have just received GREAT news that my altered raincoat and umbrella will be featured in Altered Couture in the May issue! I couldn't be happier!! Altering clothing is a new way for me to expose my art and I am having great fun with it....This is a wonderful community of talented artists and I am honored!! So watch for the magazine in May....I still have to write an 800 word article to go with it...But, I am looking forward to sharing how to do this and add a sense of humor and creativity to that part of the process.....
Doing the happy dance!!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie
PS: You'll have to wait till the magazine comes out to view it!!

No comments: