Believe Diva


This Diva is now on my desk along with a partically completed DREAMBOARD...
BELIEVE! Is the theme of both of these.
The diva is a doll dress form that has been altered with paper collaged on the bodice...the skirt is also made out of handmade paper...she wears her heart to remind me to stay TRUE and she has her wings so I remember to FLY. The word Believe is attached with ribbons.
I have great fun working on these divas. They are available as custom orders by contacting me at: pat1999@frontiernet.net
NO TWO DIVA'S ARE EVER THE SAME!!

3 comments:

Cheryl Finley said...

I love this! Especially the wings...flying on the wings of our dreams...

Hélène Deroubaix said...

your diva are all so lovely!
very creative artworks=)

Patricia J. Mosca said...

THANK YOU..THANK YOU..THANK YOU!
I do so love working on them!!